Ride Engineering Billet Split Clamp KTM 13-21 (Black)
Ride Eng. KTM clamps have been designed with four goals in mind:
1) Optimize body position: Bar position 3mm back from stock. Ride Eng. also offers optional offset bases for our bar mounts providing 4 bar positions as measured from the stem hole: 6mm forward, 9mm forward, 15mm forward & 18mm forward (using stock bar mounts your positions are either 7mm or 17mm forward)
2) Flex: This new split design is made from 2024 aluminum and provides far better comfort and uncompromised suspension action
3) Improve the handling with a new gull wing design
4) Place the pinch bolts in the front to allow for different aftermarket handguard mounts and added flex.
Each set comes with frame mounted hour meter relocation bracket. 20.5mm Offset recommended for Arenacross (AX); Motocross (MX); Supercross (SX); Grand National Cross Country (GNCC); World Off-road Championship Series (WORCS) & Desert Racing (DR). This is our favorite offset for 2010-14 SX/SX-F & 2010-2015 /XC/XC-F models with bladder forks (large front axle) for most applications like motocross.
Good choice for arenacross/supercross/trail/desert riding. Note: Applications will go back to 2010 if front fender & no. plate is replaced.
Included in kit: Top clamp, Bottom clamp, Pressed in stem, Lower bearing, hour meter bracket. best use: EN - AX - MX - SX - GNCC - WORCS - DR
- 2012.5-2021.5 KTM SX/SX-F/XC-F/XC & 2014 - 2021 EXC-F/XC-W 125/150/250/300/350/450/501