Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots (Black/Grey/Orange/Fluo Red)
New performance double pivot motion control system features:
- Medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision control.
- Engineered front flexion control offered by a dual front blade system plus shock absorber insert to offer mechanical progressive force release which dampens and absorbs impact energies.
- Redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system engineered to prevent hyperextension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance.
Alpinestars Tech 10 Features:
- Built into the Tech 10's unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded polystyrene foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash. DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg. DHCP has been developed and tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross and Motocross.
- Co-injected for strength and structure exclusive TPU and rubber compound panels provide superb levels of grip contact, durability and heat resistance. Innovative material construction ensures panels are lighter, anatomically profiled and reduced in thickness.
- The contoured calf protector ergonomically wraps around rear leg and is constructed from a dual density compound rear blade system to offer progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces. Shin plate features new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
- Completely redesigned sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip and mud and water run-off. Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding and improved performance on shifter. The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- Anatomically optimized redesigned for weight-saving and ergonomics the new mechanical buckle closure system feature a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. New slim-line buckle closure system includes high-impact bridge closures which are cold forged for precision and strength. The buckle closure system features a memory and a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Footshell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity. Foot shell incorporates heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot's overall durability. Foot shell also includes integrated shank for support and structural integrity.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
- Tech 10 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2017.
482-01707, 482-01708, 482-01709, 482-01710, 482-01711, 482-01712, 482-01713, 482-01714