Pro Taper Fuzion Handlebars Jason Anderson Bend
Upgrade your bike with Jason Anderson's factory handlebar!
The Fuzion Handlebar is a new concept in high-performance control systems. The revolutionary flex locking system allows riders to choose between a stiffer, more controlled handlebar feel and a softer, more shock-absorbing feel, depending on terrain conditions. Changing the bar from "Locked" to "Unlocked" takes only seconds. The bar itself utilizes ProTaper's exclusive aluminum alloy computer-profiled in a 5mm wall design for the ultimate in lightweight strength. Transworld Motocross says of the Fuzion Handlebar, "We rode with the bar at Zaca Station yesterday and were super pumped on its performance and versatility."
- "Unlocked" function allows the crossbar to telescope and flex like a Contour or EVO ProTaper handlebar
- "Locked" function connects the crossbar, creating solid, predictable feedback for the rider
- 1-1/8" tubing at the clamping area
- Made from proprietary 5mm 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Cold-forged aluminum crossbar
- Crossbar clamps CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and adhered with aerospace-quality polymer
- High-tech, stress-relieved, shot-peened and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch-side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic bar end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. (953 grams) without bar pad
- Bar pad included