Leatt Velocity 6.5 Roll-Off Goggle (Red/White) Clear Lens
Bulletproof Roll-Off Goggle with Anti-Fog Lens
The answer to your question? Yes! Our goggles are bulletproof, they work in all conditions, look great, fit perfectly, and they won’t break the bank. They meet all the design criteria we set out when we started developing these for you.
Can one go wrong when buying goggles? Probably. Do all goggles meet one’s expectations? Maybe not.
Nothing in life is perfect, but these are pretty darn close. The unique combination of safety, optically correct and permanent anti-fog lenses, optimal fit and overall aesthetics make these goggles a great buy.
We have recorded riders going 3% faster when wearing these Leatt goggles versus normal consumer goggles – just kidding, the speed is up to you!
However, by protecting you and giving you perfect vision in all conditions, our goggles certainly won't slow you down!
- Bulletproof and impact tested to:
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
- Certified CE EN 1938 :2010
- Out-riggers with a 50mm Anti-Slip coated strap
- WideVision (170°) 48mm Roll-Off system
- 170° WideVision Anti-Fog lens
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer
- Self-draining lens/frame design
- Easy clip-in/out lens change
- Dual-density frame for fit, seal and comfort
- Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
- OTG – over-the-glasses fit
- Triple-layer, dual-density foam with anti-sweat fleece backing
- Removable nose guard
- Soft bag included
- Optional lenses available from 22 to 83% light transmission (VLT)