KTM SXS Triple Clamps (Orange) 22mm Offset SX/XC 2013
Do you know about the benefits of a CNC-machined triple clamp? All KTM CNC-machined triple clamps have the following properties:
- Manufactured from highest grade aluminum
- Optimally tuned steering stem stiffness
- 100 % alignment of the fork tubes
- Perfect flexibility adapted precisely to the KTM WP fork
The factory triple clamp has the additional benefits of:
- Fork clamping area machined after anodizing: With the same tightening torque,this increases the friction between triple clamp and fork tubes, and helps toprevent the fork tubes from twisting in the triple clamp.
- The special steering stem bracket provides additional support for this feature.
- Ultra-easy offset adjustment: removal of front wheel and fork is not necessary!
The triple clamp offset is the distance between the horizontal center line of bothfork tubes and the center of the steering axis, by which the fork tubes are offsetfrom the steering axis (referred to as dimension X). The selected offset canbe seen at a glance thanks to the marking on the triple clamp.
Offset setting options:
- Shorter offset: stability on fast straights
- Longer offset: simpler and swifter steering into corners
All KTM triple clamps are supplied with steering stemand with the steering head bearing already pressed on.