KTM Triple Clamp (Orange) 22mm Fixed Offset
Do you know about the benefits of a CNC-machined triple clamp? All KTM CNC-machined triple clamps have the following properties:
- Manufactured from highest grade aluminum
- Optimally tuned steering stem stiffness
- 100 % alignment of the fork tubes
- Perfect flexibility adapted precisely to the KTM WP fork
The factory triple clamp has the additional benefits of:
- Fork clamping area machined after anodizing: With the same tightening torque,
this increases the friction between triple clamp and fork tubes, and helps to
prevent the fork tubes from twisting in the triple clamp.
- The special steering stem bracket provides additional support for this feature.
The triple clamp offset is the distance between the horizontal center line of both
fork tubes and the center of the steering axis, by which the fork tubes are offset
from the steering axis (referred to as dimension X). The selected offset can
be seen at a glance thanks to the marking on the triple clamp.
All KTM triple clamps are supplied with steering stem
and with the steering head bearing already pressed on.
Fits all KTM SX/XC/XC-W/EXC 125-530 03-12