Troy Lee Designs Yamaha SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet RS1 (Blue)
An innovator and leader in the world of motocross, Yamaha has partnered with Troy Lee Designs to give the racer the very best out on the track. Using cutting edge designs along with the lightest and safest materials, the Troy Lee Designs Yamaha collection is all about pushing the limits in moto. And with style inspiration pulled directly from Yamaha's storied racing past, this collection of riding gear is sure to meet the demands of even the most loyal Yamaha racer.
New-for-2018 SE4 Polyacrylite delivers many of the top-shelf features developed for the SE4 Carbon/Composite, including MIPS safety technology to reduce internal head injury by absorbing rotational impact force. The Polyacrylite RS1’s combines sharp-looking Yamaha graphics and the SE4’s advanced features with a budget-friendly MSRP that Yamaha riders are sure to appreciate.
- Racing-inspired graphics featuring Yamaha's distinctive blue and white colorway with TLD's signature fit and finish that looks like it belongs on the factory-backed team
- Durable, lightweight Polyacrylite shell reduces cost without compromising rider safety
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) liner absorbs rotational force that would otherwise transfer to the brain, helping reduce the risk of concussion and internal head trauma
- Budget-friendly design still showcases MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) advanced safety enhancement, reducing transfer of rotational impact force on the brains
- Chinbar reinforced with EPP foam liner for improved durability without excess weight
- Efficient negative pressure ventilation system routes cooling airflow through 18 high-flow intake ports and six exhaust vents
- 3D contoured cheek pads offer fine-tuned anatomical fit and feature quick-release functionality to facilitate safer helmet removal by EMS responders
- Removable liners and cheek pads interchangeable for a customized refined fit from the six available standard sizes (X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large)
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05