MotoStuff Front Oversize Blade Brake Kit 280MM (Honda)
- 36% increase in swept area and 18% increase in moment arm for dramatic improvement in braking power, control and modulation.
- Trick lightweight design of the Moto Stuff Blade System weighs only 544 grams (19.2 oz) and looks like nothing else on the market. Nearly a full pound lighter than inferior floating designs. The Blade system is 40% lighter than any other 280mm system. That is huge! Title winning teams spend thousands of dollars on Titanium axles and fasteners to shed 8-10 oz's off the front suspension. This is also unsprung and rotating weight, every pound of reduced unsprung weight is the equivalent of 3 pounds savings of sprung weight off the chassis. Reducing rotational mass also has a noticeable positive effect on turn-in and overall handling.
- 280mm rotor laser cut and machined in heat-treated 400 series stainless steel for warp-free performance and superior heat dissipation. Moto Stuff Blades typically last 2-3 times longer than the competition!
- Hi-strength 6061 billet aluminum bracket is hard anodized for a tough long-lasting finish.
- Beware: You can not use the 2004-2014 bracket on the 2015 & 2018 model as it will position the caliper 5mm too far out and could lead to a situation where you have no brakes!
- On 2009-2014 models you'll need to press the axle/wheel spacer out of the disc guard. Our rotor is too large for the stock disc guard. CYCRA and ACERBIS guards do fit with our 280 rotors.
- MotoStuff 280mm Rotor
- MotoStuff "Superlight" Billet Mounting bracket
MS-280-BBK-H, MS-280-BBK-H1, MS-280-BBK-H4