2019 Fly Formula Origin Helmet (Red/White/Blue)
FLY Racing is proud to present the all new Formula helmet, one of the most advanced motocross helmets ever created. This technologically advanced helmet will redefine helmet performance and safety expectations.
Adaptive Impact System:
- 12K carbon fiber shell - Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells - Made by RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absoription of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conhead® EPS Technology-Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS-Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground.
- EPP chin bar-Expanded polypropylene creates an additional element of impact mitigation
- Clavicle shell relief zone-Creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight Custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings
- 1290 grams +/-50 (size medium/large)
- Comfort liner and quick release Cheek pads are made of a washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Cold weather breath guard and ventilation plug kit