2022 Fly Racing Youth Formula Carbon Prime Helmet (Blue/Red)
Fly Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the market.
- 12K carbon fiber shell produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance.
- Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain.
- Conehead EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently; six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low-speed and high-speed impacts.
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground.
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) chin bar creates an additional element of impact mitigation, and is used in the chin bar for its superior damage resistance, and energy absorbing properties.
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries.
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard.
- Lightweight custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings.
- 1290 grams 50 grams (size MD/LG), 2.8 pounds 0.11 pounds (size MD/LG).
- Comfort liner and quick-release cheek pads are made of washable moisture-wicking material.
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion, air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents.
- ECE / DOT approved.