Built on the F5 chassis and adding to its engineered capability to provide all-day comfort, the F5 Koroyd adds safety and ventilation technologies to provide protection, reduced weight and enhanced ventilation and carries the DOT certification for on-road use. Challenging long-held industry methods, the F5 is leading the way in head protection technology and providing the best possible riding experience.
Koroyd® is a next generation energy absorbing technology, engineered with a unique structure and innovative energy management properties. When impacted the Koroyd cores crush homogeneously, decelerating the energy from the impact.
MIPS® brain protection system is a low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion from angled impacts the head.
- Full KLIM® Karbon Fiber Shell
- Hybrid impact protection combines multiple energy absorbing technologies
- KOROYD® and MIPS® technology
- Dual density EPS
- Extra large eye port for maximum field of vision
- Wind tunnel tested
- FID-LOCK® strap closures (extremely easy to take helmet on and off)
- 18 intakes and 8 exhaust vents
- Direct vent EPS design
- Designed to intake air at speed/exhaust heat while at low speeds or stopped
- Shell structure designed for maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Neck brace compatible
- Exceeds ECE certifications
- Moisture-wicking DRYLEX® comfort liner
- INCLUDED: Helmet Bag, Breath Box, Windstopper Liner, and Extra Peak Visor/Hardware