Dirt Tricks Iron Man Rear Sprocket (Chrome) KTM/Husaberg/Husqvarna 125-500
The Ironman Sprocket is one of those legendary products, which has proven itself under the harshest riding and racing environments on the planet. With its lightweight design along with its durability to outlast anything else, how can it be improved?
- The new "closed truss" design more evenly distributes stresses in the rare event of a missing sprocket bolt. The improved design adds six small struts between bolt locations. This decreased the stress levels elsewhere, allowing for an overall decrease in weight. A KTM 48 tooth now weighs in at a mere 18 ounces, and withstands the breaking strength of any chain.
- The Generation II comes with the Dirt Tricks incredible one-year guarantee. If you can wear one of these out in a year, Dirt Tricks will replace it! Why buy aluminum sprockets every 20 hours? Our research shows that a Dirt Tricks sprocket will last 15 times the life of an OEM aluminum sprocket.
- Same high quality heat-treated chrome-moly 250,000-psi material, in a protective nickel chrome finish.
- Dirt Tricks Sprockets are made of heat treated, nickel/chrome plated, chrome-molly steel that is 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel; 3 times stronger than 7075 aluminum.
- A Dirt Tricks sprocket typically weighs 18 ounces versus 14 ounces for the same name-branded 7075 aluminum. That's a 4 ounce difference. Now compare that to an average of 30 to 40 ounces for a typical stainless steel or "Ti-Moly" sprocket and 25 to 30 ounces for a "Generation V".
- Dirt Tricks Sprockets are made in the USA