Akrapovic Slip-On Factory Silencer KTM/Husaberg/Husqvarna 04-14
Setting new goals that have not yet been reached, achieving better performance, constant search for perfection The Akrapovic R&D and Racing Department had all of this on their minds during the almost two years long period of creating this unique slip-on silencer for KTM.
That was when the word tough took on a completely new meaning when referring to off-road exhausts. Its specific construction is designed with clear vision of bringing together extreme durability as well as optimizing power and torque performance, while respecting current strict noise emissions regulations. We used our high-end top quality materials and components that are the trademarks of Akrapovic quality. We achieved better results by using greater volume of the titanium muffler outer sleeve and reinforced titanium end cap in order to decrease the noise levels by 2 dB. We also modified the inner perforation tube and kept our standard stainless steel mesh and net sandwich. We have, specifically for this purpose, designed an interior, removable noise insert/spark arrester and managed to significantly improve torque at bottom and midrange rpm as well as smoothened the power curve. All these modifications results in better engine performance, throttle response, power delivery and improved traction.
Hard facts: New Akrapovic slip-on silencer
- Lower noise emissions (-2 db), friendlier deep tone sound
- Ideal for all who need to use quiet mufflers on MX tracks
- Removable noise reduction/spark arrester insert
- Multifunctional use for Enduro, Motocross and Supermoto
- Weight reduction of 0.53 kg results in better handling
- Reinforced titanium end cap, double welded brackets and titanium muffler outer sleeve for best durability during extreme off-road use
- Increase of torque and power
- Easy and fast installation
- Akrapovic quality
KTM SX-F 250/350/450/505 07-13 , EXC-R/XC-W 350/400/450/530 08-13 , SX/EXC 250/400/450/525 04-07 , SMR 04-11, XC-F/XCF-W/EXC-F 250 07-16
Husaberg FE/FX 250/350/390/450/501/570 09-13
Husqvarna FE 250/350/450/501 2014-2016