Alpinestars Oscar Monty Riding Shoes (Brown)
Harking back to the golden, dusty days of the Suzuki RM 370 and the Metisse Desert Racer, the Oscar Monty Boot fuses retro styling with modern materials and the latest in protective technologies. Hand-finished, these CE certified boots are steeped in Alpinestars' Italian craftsmanship heritage and incorporate a range of the latest developments in comfort and performance features.CONSTRUCTION
- Main upper material made with supple full grain leather with vintage-effect styling and hand detailing.
- Alpinestars' exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole with new grip pattern design.
- The Monty shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC - CAT 2)
- Moccasin toe incorporates internal padding and is patterned to give excellent grip on the bike's controls.
- Alpinestars' new anatomical backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection.
- Shift pad and collar soft padding for comfort and flexibility.
- Toe box and heel counter provide internal reinforcement to give structured support and impact resistance.
- Rear collar flexion insert offers support and comfort for the Achilles tendon.
- Gusseted tongue to keep out wind, water and grime, plus convenient heel pull-tab.
- Traditional, vintage style metal eyelet lacing system for convenience and secure closure.
- 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-sliding suede in heel.
- Replaceable, anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort and convenience.
- Available in men's US sizing, 6 - 14